We are seeking a Project Manager with a proven ability to manage a design team for our Dallas office.
Provides the primary point of contact between our team and our client on a specific project. Responsibilities include the coordination of architectural and engineering disciplines, adherence to project schedules and budgets and coordination of submission of documents throughout the project.
Pre Project Responsibilities
- Working with other managers, prepare and/or assist in the proposal writing of a given project.
- Working with other managers, develop and determine fees for a given project.
- Provide the main point of contact between our team and the client.
- Chair design coordination meetings as deemed necessary to maintain adequate project control.
- Assure notes of conference meeting minutes are developed for all project meetings.
- Develop coordination guidelines and/or needs lists.
- Working with discipline managers, develop client design fee change orders.
- Review project costs and generate billings to client.
- Chair and/or represent Integrated Design Group at construction meetings.
- At completion of project assure close-out procedures for the project.
Special Project Management Responsibilities
- Assist in developing Company Guidelines and other project management tools.
-Minimum 5 years experience as an architect or engineer.
Integrated Design Group offers competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package which includes Tufts Health Plan medical insurance, a 401(k) with company contribution, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Bonus Opportunities, Professional Development compensation, and more. Please read more about us at www.idgroupae.com.