We are seeking a Project Manager with a proven ability to manage a design team for our Dallas office.
Provides the primary point of contact between our team and our client on a specific project. Responsibilities include the coordination of architectural and engineering disciplines, adherence to project schedules and budgets and coordination of submission of documents throughout the project.
Pre Project Responsibilities
- Working with other managers, prepare and/or assist in the proposal writing of a given project.
- Working with other managers, develop and determine fees for a given project.
- Provide the main point of contact between our team and the client.
- Chair design coordination meetings as deemed necessary to maintain adequate project control.
- Assure notes of conference meeting minutes are developed for all project meetings.
- Develop coordination guidelines and/or needs lists.
- Working with discipline managers, develop client design fee change orders.
- Review project costs and generate billings to client.
- Chair and/or represent Integrated Design Group at construction meetings.
- At completion of project assure close-out procedures for the project.
Special Project Management Responsibilities
- Assist in developing Company Guidelines and other project management tools.
-Minimum 5 years experience as an architect or engineer
-Ability to understand technically complex projects
Integrated Design Group offers competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package which includes Tufts Health Plan medical insurance, a 401(k) with company contribution, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Bonus Opportunities, Professional Development compensation, and more. Please read more about us at www.idgroupae.com.
Integrated Design Group is a full service architecture and engineering design firm headquartered in Boston with projects throughout the USA and beyond. We team with our clients to envision, design and build solutions. Using our integrated design approach, we provide a wide spectrum of architectural and engineering design services for today’s complex and technology-driven buildings.